Thursday, July 2, 2009

So Disappointing

This week has been frustrating. It's not that I haven't won anything. I have. I've won 4 Rascal Flatts music downloads from Hershey's. Unfortunately, there's only two songs to choose from, and I've already downloaded them from previous wins. Bummer! I've also won 3 coupons for free jars of salsa. I've never heard of the brand (La Victoria) and I'm not even sure it's marketed in this area, so we'll see how valuable that turns out to be. So, not very exciting. No thrill of victory. Not even the agony of defeat. Just the utter blahness of winning without much to show for it. See? I told you it was disappointing. But, on a lighter note, it is a holiday weekend and no work tomorrow! Yay! Hope everyone has a happy 4th of July!

Toodles!

1 comment:

  1. La Victoria is a brand that is at Wal-Mart and in the Hispanic section of most grocery stores.

    ReplyDelete