Thursday, August 20, 2009

I Love Mail!!!

I am one of those people, that despite the possibility of receiving a bill, gets highly depressed if I go to my mailbox to find it empty. I'm like Charlie Brown when he doesn't get a Valentine. I think the least somebody could do is send me some junk mail. So you can only imagine my excitement when I came home from a long weekend visiting my parents with my daughter, to find that not only did I have mail, but I had packages. Some of the prizes I'd won in May and June are starting to arrive. I've received my Bolle sunglasses from Miller,



a candy dispenser from Jelly Belly



and today I got my sunchaser kit (koozies, bottle opener, chapstick) from Miller.



Whoo Hoo! I'm ecstatic! And yesterday I won $20 from Coca Cola. I can't wait to check the mail tomorrow.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment