Saturday, May 16, 2009

A Good Week

Well, I've only been "sweeping" since May 7, and I won a $20 gift card the first day. Wednesday this week, I won two free movie tickets. This morning, I checked my email, and among all the Nigerian money scam spam (don't you hate that stuff???), I'd won some Bolle sunglasses from play yesterday and today I won a Miller Sun-Chaser Kit (chapstick, bottle opener, and bottle koozie). Not bad for doing nothing but play on the computer. Now all I need to do is win one of those big money contests. Or Powerball.....

I'm off to do what I do best--procrastinate on all the things I should be doing. Anyway, gotta go play some games and win some stuff while I'm on a roll! Mama needs some new barbeque tongs! (Honestly, there's a giveaway for those...)

In the meantime, check out my little brother's My Space page. He's a photographer and does everything from candids to nature shots. Here's the link:

http://www.myspace.com/kbsnapphotos

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment