Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Source of income?

I won another $20 gift card from the Coke instant win game yesterday. What is really cool is that they actually put $25 on the card. My total money winnings to date is now $75. I've read that some people use sweeping as a means of supplementing their income. I'd love it if I could win enough for that to be a viable option. I mean, $75 is great for grocery money or other necessities, but it's hardly a living. It will come in very handy, though.

It would be nice to win a TV, also. Mine is about to bite the dust, I think, from the cracking and the popping noises it makes sometimes. I hope it doesn't blow up!

Today, I finally unpacked the sewing machine that I bought for myself a couple of weeks ago. A friend gave me a Target gift card for my birthday, so I used it to get the sewing machine. Now, if I can just remember how to thread it.... It comes with a manual, but reading it would take away the challenge, wouldn't it?

I haven't done any sewing in about 12 years, but I'm hoping the hang of it will come back to me. I want to make baby girl some cool Halloween and dress up costumes.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment