Sunday, May 17, 2009

Rain, Bubbles and Winning

I can't believe it, but I won another $20 gift card this afternoon from the Coca Cola sweepstakes while my baby was taking a nap. Why my luck kicks in today instead of last night for the Powerball drawing is a hypothetical query rife with irony, but I'm not thumbing my nose at $20. $170 million does have a pleasant ring, though.

It's been overcast and raining a good part of the day, but baby and I still went outside and played on the porch several hours today. She just loves to be outside and doesn't seem to mind if it's cloudy. I blew lots of bubbles for her which entertains her endlessly. She also thinks I'm funny, but she's a pretty easy audience. ;) Of course, I find her even more fascinating. I can just see those little wheels turning, especially when she hears the word "no". She does not care for that at all, but none of us do, really, do we?

A couple of the sweeps I've been entering ended today, so I've gotta go find some more to enter. Hope my lucky streak lasts for a while....

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment